Monday, January 26, 2009

An Update From Elisabeth

Hey this is Lizzy updating our family blog! Over the past few weeks we have been pretty busy, with many different things such as swim meets and college visitations (for JB). My dad just recently went to San Antonio to do some meetings, so the kids were at different houses. I was at my best friend Gabby’s house and the rest of my siblings were at the Anchors house. When I was at Gabby’s house, my schedule was pretty different, but I had lots of fun. I kept in touch with my siblings a little bit by email and text (of course) which was nice. When my dad got back last Friday, I was very excited to be able to sleep in my own bed again. But not for long! Soon we’ll be visiting my grandparents, because my grandpa is celebrating his 70th, YES 70th, birthday! Wahoo!

Other than that, life’s gone on as normal. The second semester started last week, and I’m proud to say that I had all A’s on my report card! I am loving school, and I am a part of my school’s backstage crew in our most recent musical, The Little Shop of Horrors. I actually have rehearsal tomorrow, so that should be interesting. At rehearsal there is never time to sit down because so many things have to be done in such a short amount of time, but I love it. Other than that, I don’t participate in any other extracurricular activities. I love that the work load at my school is manageable, and I usually have no problems getting it completed.

Well that is about it for now! I hope that you and your family are having a great first month of the year as well!

Love, Lizzy

Update from Jonathan:Below are some recent pictures from our annual Super Bowl family football game, played at Hill Country Bible Church:

blog comments powered by Disqus